Good morning all! Today’s post is dedicated to wedding professionals, new and established. The wedding industry is one that requires a lot of hard work and dedication from us, as expectations are very high. If you are anything like me, it isn’t always easy to stay motivated, and at times we focus so much on our own clients that we don’t dedicate enough time to our own professional development and growth. This is where Flourish & Prosper comes in!
Flourish & Prosper was founded in 2014 by two leading experts in the wedding industry – top UK stylist and editor of b.loved blog Louise Beukes, and luxury wedding planner and designer Jessie Thomson. Together they set out to encourage and inspire anyone starting out or already established within the world of weddings – connecting like-minded businesses and professionals in a creative and beautiful environment.
The Wedding Academy is a one-day event created for anyone wanting to set up a new wedding business, or who would like to take their existing wedding business to the next level. With expert advice on brand positioning, web creation, marketing materials, business acumen, and practical know how from established and successful business owners from within the world of weddings.
Some of the industry’s finest have been lined up to speak, including Pocketful of Dreams, Swash & Fold, Sweetpea PR, Ward Williams Creative & Anges de Sucres covering the following topics & more!
• Finding your personal focus
• Establishing your target market and spotting trends
• Marketing your business effectively
• SEO, blogging & social media
• Branding & creating a visual identity that sells
• Creating a website that works for your client
• PR – online vs hardcopy coverage, writing press releases, advertising, creating relationships & generating hype
• Accounting tips and advice for creatives
• Making your wedding business profitable
• Creating and selling a product or service
• Time management & work-life balance
• Real business success story
• Business planning for 2015
TICKETS & INFORMATION
Tickets are priced at £695 and can be purchased from www.weareflourishandprosper.com. For more information & image requests email email@example.com